forum.svetstripa.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera

+2
crow
Ultras
6 posters

Ići dole

"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera Empty "DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera

Počalji od Ultras Pet 21 Dec 2012, 14:19

"Scalped" artist R.M. Guera is set to draw Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" miniseries [/color][/font]Below is the first sketches exclusively
"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera 1.%2520Spencer%2520Bennet
"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera 2.%2520Gun%2520Profiles
"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera 3.%2520Candie-n-Stephen
"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera 4.%2520Dj02-pg00
"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera 5.%2520Django01-pg14
Ultras
Ultras
Webmaster
Webmaster

Datum upisa : 17.12.2010
Broj poruka : 4503

http://mojacrvenazvezda.blogspot.com/

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera Empty Re: "DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera

Počalji od Ultras Pet 21 Dec 2012, 14:20

Lee's cover is the variant for the debut issue of the five-issue miniseries

"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera Djangocover

Datum objavljivanja: 10. 01. 2013.
Broj strana: 48
Naslovna: Jim Lee
Scenario: Q. Tarantino
Olovka i tuš: R. M. Gera
Kolor: G. Brusco

"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera O-DJANGO-COMIC-BOOK-570

• Oscar-winning writer/director Quentin Tarantino’s latest epic film script is adapted for comics!
• The blood-soaked tale of a bounty-hunting dentist and his partner, a recently freed slave, in the post-Civil War South!
• This is an adaptation of the full screenplay, including scenes that may not make it into the final theatrical cut!

"One of the things that I'm really excited about is that 'Django Unchained' is a big epic," Tarantino said at the announcement of the series. "When I write big epic scripts like 'Kill Bill,' there's a lot of stuff that doesn't make the movie because they're too f-ing big. They'd be four hour movies if I did everything that was in the script, so there always is this aspect that the script is this big literary piece that I'm always taking it out and changing it and transforming it to make it a movie by the time it's all finished. That's the process, I'm always adapting my movie every day, my unwieldy script into a movie every day as I do it, but what's really cool about doing a 'Django Unchained' comic book is that it's the entire script. Even though things might have changed in the movie, I might have changed something else, I might have dropped chapters, I might have dropped big pieces -- that will all be in the comic. The comic will literally be that very first draft of the script. All that material that didn't make the movie, all of that will be part of the piece. And I'm really excited about it."
Ultras
Ultras
Webmaster
Webmaster

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera Empty Re: "DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera

Počalji od Ultras Pet 21 Dec 2012, 14:21

Django Unchained miniseries from Vertigo will adapt the complete screenplay to Tarantino's latest feature: a bloody Spaghetti Western set amidst the American Civil War. The book comes with gorgeously gritty artwork from R.M. Guera (Scalped) and will be the only way to see some scenes cut from the film, which comes out this Christmas. Moviefone and ComicsAlliance have an exclusive preview of the first issue showing you how Django, vengeful freed slave who is on a path to rescue his wife, meets up with the trigger-happy bounty hunter, Dr. King Schultz.

Link

Ultras
Ultras
Webmaster
Webmaster

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od crow Pet 21 Dec 2012, 18:27

Jao zanimalo me ovo i pre nego što sam znala da ima i strip tongue sad me zanima još više approve
crow
crow
Domaćin
Domaćin

Datum upisa : 05.11.2011
Broj poruka : 959

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od neomedjeni Pet 21 Dec 2012, 21:19

Špageti vestern. Kventin. Gera, čiji crtež obožavam.

Pišite me u ekstremno zainteresovane.
neomedjeni
neomedjeni
Zaslužan član
Zaslužan član

Datum upisa : 26.06.2012
Broj poruka : 323

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Imrahil Pet 21 Dec 2012, 21:24

Imrahil
Imrahil
Zaslužan član
Zaslužan član

Datum upisa : 02.03.2011
Broj poruka : 312

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od wele Sub 22 Dec 2012, 03:01

neomedjeni ::Špageti vestern. Kventin. Gera, čiji crtež obožavam.

Pišite me u ekstremno zainteresovane.
Takodje.
wele
wele
Zaslužan član
Zaslužan član

Datum upisa : 06.10.2011
Broj poruka : 383

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Morrison Sub 22 Dec 2012, 09:05

Takodje smile
Morrison
Morrison
Domaćin
Domaćin

Datum upisa : 24.12.2010
Broj poruka : 1710

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Ultras Pon 25 Mar 2013, 07:14

Srbin crta Đanga za Tarantina

Link

"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera 10545728385150445867cf2551643010_orig
Ultras
Ultras
Webmaster
Webmaster

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Ultras Pon 25 Mar 2013, 08:14

Isti autor teksta - druge novine happy

Rajko Milošević Gera: Crtežom osvojio Tarantina

Link

"DJANGO UNCHAINED" by Q. Tarantino & R. M. Gera K-gera_620x0
Ultras
Ultras
Webmaster
Webmaster

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od crow Pon 25 Mar 2013, 19:18

Sjajno clapping
film bih ocenila čistom desetkom a tek strip...ne sumnjam da je vrh kicking sad me strašno kopka ta četvrtina materijala više _gladan
crow
crow
Domaćin
Domaćin

Datum upisa : 05.11.2011
Broj poruka : 959

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh